VSG Maintenance Group

Hump Day 9-23-15

stephanieplum
on 9/23/15 9:44 am
VSG on 06/27/12

My weight is exactly the same as yesterday!  Working out tonight.  Pretty day at school...although I'm having to self-talk a lot to keep myself out of the chips and chocolate.  So far, so good.

(deactivated member)
on 9/23/15 3:16 am, edited 9/23/15 3:26 am

Scale greeted me today with a new low #. Nice.

Having issues with Eastern European neighbors. They are "city folks" who don't quite understand what living in a suburban area on a wooded lot with a creek entails as far as maintenance. They want me to "fix" my creek, so they don't have to clean their part of it. (They flood every year because they don't clean the leaves, and spring and summer debris.) so, of course, it is the fence that causes the flooding and my rip rap placed to stop the erosion.... Hate dealing with this crap. However, my stomach got knotted up over this instead of leading me to the pantry. What's this? A NORMAL REACTION TO STRESS???? Can it be?

diane S.
on 9/23/15 12:16 pm

Hi all, 126.5. crud, this prednisone is making me gain weight even though i am not eating badly (ok a few stray nuts had to be rounded up).   one more day of the drug and then we see.  of course, dr. C is coming up in a few days so i will likely see him at my peak weight for the year.   so it goes.

diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/