VSG Maintenance Group

Friday at last.

carbondated
on 9/25/15 6:44 am

morning

momsy glad you are back and that the surgery is behind you.  Be gentle with yourself as you heal.  Soon you will be amazed at your new ability.  

As for the prednisone perhaps this is just a blip and once the course is finished the extra pounds will slide off.

am like you Kairk.  I really dislike cooking and eat the same thing all the time.

well, the excitement here yesterday was that a fellow was walking his dog at 5:30am in a very urban area, and in the dark got between Mama Bear and her cubs.  She knocked him down and mauled him.  Not badly we are told because when he started to scream the neighbours poured out and mama ran away.   

Goodness.  And after work a fellow who had just come through the trail that I walk daily to and from work had run into one.  That bear disappeared into the brush but I am not brave.

having said all that the scale is the same.  

Enjoy your bear-free day everyone.

diane S.
on 9/25/15 9:24 am

lions and tigers and bears!  bears are lurking around here but we don't see them.  but road kill skunks abound.  rural life is a hoot. 

blood draw today to see if prednisone worked.  also an ultra sound of guts.  I asked the tech if he could see my itty bitty stomach and was it still itty bitty. he said yep. had to go in at the crack of dawn with NO COFFEE. afterwards the hospital coffee was undrinkable so beeline to starbucks.     D

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

stephanieplum
on 9/25/15 12:09 pm
VSG on 06/27/12

151.6#  Yay!  Hope I can keep it and go down from there.  

Work out. Hair cut.  Dog sit.  Visit parents.  Dinner with friends.  Laundry. Lesson plans.  Mow the lawn.  That's my weekend in a nutshell!

Have a great one!

(deactivated member)
on 9/25/15 6:26 pm

Late chiming in today. 

Feeling a bit stressed out about getting everything ready for doggie and me to go to PA next Wednesday. Trying to get things done well ahead of time so I won't have to be stressed about last minute details. (I hate sending my dogs on the plane in the cargo hold! They are too big for the cabin.

Lots of dog grooming this weekend. Lesson plans done and prepped for the next two weeks - eat your heart out Lesa! (Have to do sub plans, though... blech....)

Scale is being very kind to me: down another .6 today. So I've lost another pound (plus the extras from last weekend). 

Life is good.