VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Saturday Check In 9...

Saturday Check In 9-26-15

stephanieplum
on 9/26/15 5:24 am
VSG on 06/27/12

The heaven's have opened and I am back in the 40's...149.4#.  Praise Be!  I'm gonna have to be very careful as we are having lunch with my parents and dinner with friends tonight.  I was really wondering if my body was going to cooperate.  Yay!!!!  Pretty proud of myself! Don't want to get ****y though...sometimes my brain tells me I can eat more when I've lost...how dumb is that!

Devon-preparing for a sub is a lot of work!!! More work...enjoy your time and no stress...calm and peace!

Carbon-hope your cold is gone and no more bears.

Diane-hope all is well!  The scale is a liar sometimes!

I love relaxing Saturday  mornings...coffee tastes good.  Have a fabulous day!!!

carbondated
on 9/26/15 6:22 am

Morning everyone.  

Congratulations on the 140 level!  Well done.

k.  All the best for the show

d.  All will be well.

as for moi, a very rough night.  Leg cramps that had me walking and walking chugging water and in between that when did sleep, kept losing a baby.  Very very tired but glad to be awake.  Off for a walk, bear bell a-jingling and then work.

Enjoy your Sat

diane S.
on 9/26/15 10:05 am

well now i am a whopping 128. blaming the prednisone even though i am done with it for the time being.

off to an art festival at a darling local winery. gee, think they will have anything naughty to eat?  oh well, still fun.     diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

(deactivated member)
on 9/26/15 4:49 pm

Carbon - sorry about the leg cramps! That must be awful!!!! Does potassium help? I've heard a half a banana per day works wonders for leg cramps. 

Diane - It's the prednisone. Dont' worry. I took it many years ago as a 23 year old. I gained so much water weight that my feet cracked open - i'm not kidding!!!!! It was pretty brutal. I recall I gained over 15 pounds in the 10 days I was on the mega dose before being tapered off. YUCK! 

Lesa - Relaxing Saturday morning.... color me green with envy! I need one of those. I have one scheduled for November 7! (I'm serious!)

Scale down another .2 pounds today. Lose another .1 and I will be 14 down. Almost half way back to an acceptable weight. then I will have to decide IF I want to go back down to "White Jean Weight". I'm considering letting my labs - specifically the fasting glucose, my BP, and my cholesterol levels really be the guide. That would be odd for me to allow health to dictate my weight, rather than the scale. Hmmmm.....