VSG Maintenance Group

Thursday. Oct 1st

carbondated
on 10/1/15 6:18 am

morning everyone.

momsy you will be soon in fighting form.  Tiredness after major surgery is a given.

k safe journey.

walked15,600 steps yesterday so am VERY smug and down 1.2.

in a village just 20 miles north the bears are particularly busy.  Breaking into houses through screened windows, climbing up on decks and knocking down doors.  Yikes.  Yesterday when walking on one our busiest streets a lady came out to warn us that a mama and two cubs were in the neighbourhood.  And of course it is getting darker and darker at 7am.  I feel like a trade animal with the bear bell jingling.  I wonder if the bears hear it and think ' oh goody, dinner'.

enjoy your day and welcome Newbies.  Please join us.  We are all in this together.

stephanieplum
on 10/1/15 8:52 am
VSG on 06/27/12

Where in the world do you live???  What an adventure!  Great job on the steps and weight loss!

stephanieplum
on 10/1/15 8:55 am
VSG on 06/27/12

Scale the same as yesterday!!!  I'm pausing, I suppose...it's just not as exciting!!! lol

It's 1950's Day...I've got my husband's class ring around my neck and his HUGE white button down shirt with rolled up jeans and my converse tennis shoes.  Best I could do.  Three years ago, that white shirt would have fit or been too small :)

Trying to stay on program...Thursdays are hard for me.  I tend to want to graze!!!

diane S.
on 10/1/15 11:30 am

Yay to all who are moving' it and losing' it.  forgot to wear fitbit yesterday and it was a day with a lot of walking. I always feel cheated when i don't get my steps recorded.

125.5 today. more water gone.  will see the doctor next friday and i am hoping i don't have to take more of the prednisone. 

Art gallery was so dull yesterday. not enough visitors.   today is going away party for our kiln technician.   pot luck, more food dangers.  diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

momsy55
on 10/2/15 10:52 am - ME

Thanks! I do struggle with being patient at times. :)

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180