VSG Maintenance Group

Sat Oct 3rd

carbondated
on 10/3/15 6:19 am

morning all.

well done Ella and K sorry for all of the rain.

scale is up a bit but when one eats a handful of veggie chips at 3am then what does one expect.

we are getting there and learning as we go. Grazing. This is something that I struggle with daily.

Happy Saturday.

stephanieplum
on 10/3/15 7:16 am, edited 10/3/15 12:16 am
VSG on 06/27/12

Good Morning!!! Windows open and a nice cool breeze coming through. I'm going to take a nice long walk today. Dog sitting again....fun! This afternoon I'm meeting my parents for an early dinner and then watching my husband's band. They should win their class:).

Next week is our Outdoor Classroom and that will bring food challenges but can be managed is I so choose. The teacher that cooks does an amazing job. I just need to chose wisely. This is one of our favorite weeks. We are outside all day...team teaching and having tons of fun!!!

Devon, sorry it's raining. Congrats on winning!

Have a great weekend everyone!

(deactivated member)
on 10/3/15 8:57 am

Lesa, your outdoor week sounds great! Have fun.

(deactivated member)
on 10/3/15 9:03 am

Not raining, but windy and cold!

We slept in (good dog!). Took Ella out for exercise and potty. Got a coffe at Starbucks and their reduced fat turkey bacon and egg sandwich (230 calories - lord knows how many carbs). Sitting in the hotel room being bored. There is a German restaurant next door. Maybe some soul food for lunch (1st generation German I am. Spoke Getman before English!). Sauerkraut sounds tasty.

diane S.
on 10/3/15 9:21 am

126.5. now its work to get off the prednisone pounds. gallery again today. vacuumed the whole place yesterday and my back is paying for it. and hey, where did all my clean clothes go? nothing but piles of laundry around here. diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/