VSG Maintenance Group

Sat. Oct 31. Congratulations!!!

carbondated
on 10/31/15 5:40 am

morning

Well done you Kairk!!!!! Well done!!!!!!

scale is up a whole pound but it could be because of a salty feta cheese salad at 9 pm.

walking was excellent but dinner/supper very late.

enjoy the day everyone. We will get through the sugary excesses.

(deactivated member)
on 10/31/15 8:47 am

Scale rewarded me for a super tough workout and my school accomplishment. Down another pound.

Bought some cheap candy. 50 pieces of Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids. no idea what those are, but the hold no appeal.

Dont forget the clocks go back tonight!

diane S.
on 10/31/15 11:29 am

hey all, 126.5. Kudos again K. and good on you for getting that crappy candy. kids love that junk. we will have 12 adults here and they all bring various kinds and i know my nemesis will be here - recess peanut butter cups. of the 125 lbs i lost, i bet half of it was from those.

For some reason i was thinking about medical costs and i realized that my weight loss cost about $100 a pound. My insurance covered it but I had a high deductible and other stuff. So think of every pound of regain as throwing away $100. another mind game.

Trick or treat everyone. Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

stephanieplum
on 10/31/15 11:37 am
VSG on 06/27/12

No candy yesterday or today...My car is full of treat bags (cookies) that a ladies group here in town made for our elementary students. I have not touched them.

It's the usual chores and shopping today. I did go to Body Flow at the Y and won a yoga mat:). Tomr we're going to Dallas to the theater; a show called Kinky Boots. I'm looking forward to it.

Have a great weekend!!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/31/15 12:46 pm

Clearly, you are a Rock Star, too, Lesa!

Enjoy the show. Kinky Boots did well at the Tony's a couple of years ago. Cindy Lauper is a heck of a talent!

Spencerella
on 10/31/15 1:52 pm - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

Happy Halloween Saturday, everyone! I'm holding at 115. Feeling a little restless so will have to be very mindful and be sure to stick to plan.

Have a BOOtiful day

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0