VSG Maintenance Group

Sunday Nov 15.

carbondated
on 11/15/15 7:06 am

Good good morning everyone.

Well, the first sighting of Christmas is across the street.  My wonderful neighbours have their house decorated and their tree up.  But of course the stores could barely contain themselves and a few had stuff out before Halloween.

good food and most excellent walking day.  Scale not moving.  Somethings gotta give at some point.

i agree with the eating of sugar and becoming very thirsty, but did not put the two together.  

Have an amazing Sunday everyone.

diane S.
on 11/15/15 11:29 am

127. headed in the right direction. managed to retrain myself at the wine tasting. got some much needed rain. Our college football team won. Life is good.  Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/15 12:31 pm

Oh me oh my! The scale continues its upward swing! However, this is usually my routine after a transgression. Have been super duper clean today and am pounding water back. That should help. Sadly, no weight loss for this week. This is the first week since August that I have not shown a loss of at least a pound. Pooh! This is something to keep in mind. Sugar free/no added sugar pumpkin pie is looking better by the minute for Thanksgiving! LOL! 

Christmas decorations up already! Unfathomable! YUCK!!!!!! 

Grateful for more rain last night. I am already seeing the grass on the hills start to sprout green. Fills my soul with happiness. It's been so dry for so long....

One client dog groomed. One more to go. Then to finish the last report cards and do a little shopping for the week. 

Happy Sunday all!