VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Sunday. Nov 22 2015...

Sunday. Nov 22 2015

carbondated
on 11/22/15 7:32 am

morning!!!!

barely awake as came from the new James Bond, Spectre, very late.  My goodness , OO7 does tidy up the world quite nicely doesn't he.  

A good day all round.  Walked the walk that was both nippy and speedy.  

Scale batteries are dead so will have to wait until tomorrow.

i did not get up to munch at 3am so that is a big victory for me.

today is wrapping gifts to send by mail.  The first, and it will be the positively very last, parcel mailed to East Africa cost $107.00.  And that is by snail mail.  By air mail a mere $345.00  Canada Post is one organization that I loath.

enjoy your day of rest if in fact it is for you.

Spencerella
on 11/22/15 9:10 am, edited 11/22/15 1:13 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

Morning!  Carbon I didn't realize you're in Canada too (damn Canada Post) What part of the country are you in?

After a planned treat and a salty dinner I'm up a pound to 118 again. Hopefully that's temporary. 

Cleaning house today with DH. My hand is still quite sore so it could be tricky!  Back to warmer temps with 10C today. Yay!

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0

carbondated
on 11/22/15 2:00 pm

In coastal BC.   Canada Post is second only to BC Ferries. 

( am getting Grinchier every year) 

diane S.
on 11/22/15 11:19 am

Hi all, sunny here today so that always lifts spirits. Tomorrow is the big grocery run for thanksgiving guests. But I am not cooking the dinner here so thats a relief.  Still have to get food for normal people like bread, cereal and such. 

Gotta photograph some art and get it to the gallery for holiday show. 

And the little red panda is still missing. They think its in a park by the zoo which is a small preserve of old growth redwood.  It only eats bamboo so they are hoping it will show up in someone's garden to eat bamboo which is plentiful around here.    diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

diane S.
on 11/22/15 11:20 am

oh gee, forgot to report weight - same at 127. diane

diane S.
on 11/22/15 1:08 pm

BIG NEWS the little red panda Massala has been found safe.  wandering the streets near a fire hydrant. Scampered up a tree where she was retrieved by zoo people.   Everyone had been out looking for her.  diane

carbondated
on 11/22/15 2:01 pm

That is wonderful news. 

Wonderful! 

(deactivated member)
on 11/22/15 2:15 pm, edited 11/22/15 6:18 am

Yay! 

Here is a link to an article with pics of another red panda: Masala found!

carbondated
on 11/22/15 3:28 pm

Oh what lovely reporting.  

Huge smiles! 

(deactivated member)
on 11/22/15 2:25 pm

Scale up about a pound since Friday. Been on track in all ways, so it must be workout weight. Sky is clouding up and our fair weather is apparently over beginning tomorrow. 

Nice little NSV: bought new jeans as the old ones were too big and the crotch was halfway down my thigh (which I HATE). Not only am I back in a "normal" size, but the cashier said to me, "You have points. Would you like to use them?" Being completely clueless, I just said sure. Well, with using the points my two pair of normal size jeans cost $3.50! Who knew?!?!?!?