VSG Maintenance Group

dec1st. Thursday

carbondated
on 12/1/16 6:00 am

Good morning and happy first of Dec

walked for two hours and calories 1128

weatherman is predicting snow and that is a rare event. Children will be thrilled.

great photo btw!

LeapSecond
on 12/1/16 6:09 am - AR

Where has the year gone?   I decided not to weight until I return home. Probably Sat morning. The scales here are 3 lbs lighter.  Fox dug under the fence last night and ate another chicken.  Down to 4 from 40.  Can't trap the fox because we would catch a dog.  Maybe fence the underside of the coup.  Eating has been heavy in the nuts and yogurt this week.  The remainder has not always been on plan but not too far off.  I will return to plan when we return home.  I kinda veiw house sitting as vacation time because we don't do real vacations.  Walking dogs, most days twice ,so I am getting some steps in.   May cut firewood today.  That should burn some calories.  It is kinda fun too.  Have a great day.

David

HW=362(6/14) SW=314(9/14) GW=195 CW=270 (1-26-2020)

Paula1965
on 12/1/16 6:39 am
VSG on 04/01/15

Weight the same - more than I would like but apparently not enough to cause me to make changes just yet.

First day back at work went well. Got out a little earlier due to a patient cancellation at the end of the day. Bible study last night.

Got a new crafting cutting machine delivered yesterday. Will play with that today. DS#1 home sick. Still need to work on organizing the office some. That will come first so I have room to play!

5' 4" tall, HW: 242, SW:215.4 Weight Loss - pre-op: - 26.6, M1: -15.4, M2: -16, M3: -11.4, M4: -11.2, M5: -12.2, M6: -7.4, M7: -7.8, M8: -2.0 Goal of 130 lbs. reached at 8 months, 2 days post-op!

Shel25
on 12/1/16 6:56 am

Happy December!

120.7 today.  Ate aok yesterday.  The work dinner last night was good but not great. Heavily salted and swimming in butter no longer appeals.  Having a couple of doctor's appt's coming up helped me stay mindful.  My weight is fine yet still my brain thinks I am at risk to gain 200+ pounds in the next few days.  Funny brain.

Possibility of snow in the lowlands next week.  Possibility-panic has begun.

Have a wonderful day!

Shel 

HW:361 SW:304 (VSG 12/04/2014)Mo 1:-32  Mo 2:-13.5  Mo 3: -13.5  Mo 4 -9.5  Mo 5: -15  Mo 6: -15  Mo 7: -13.5  Mo 8: -17  Mo 9: -13  Mo 10: -12.5  11/3/2015 Healthy BMI Reached Mo 11: -9  Mo 12: -8    12/27/2015 Goal Weight Reached!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 12/1/16 9:37 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

120.25 - Not much for exercise yesterday as I worked from home until just before I had to go for annual physical with PCP.  All numbers good - no med changes needed.

"My weight is fine yet still my brain thinks I am at risk to gain 200+ pounds in the next few days. Funny brain.". That's EXACTLY what my brain keeps thinking.  LOL!

Snow?  I hate it and love it.  Always pretty as long as you don't have to trek around in it.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

diane S.
on 12/1/16 11:10 am

Greetings Merry Maintainers

132.5 and holding. Works for me. 

Snow is very rare where we live on the coast but we can go inland 20 miles if we want to see some. People in our neighborhood actually drive inland and load a pickup with snow and bring it here and dump it in their yards so their kids can make snow men. Pretty cute. I remember snow on the beach about 8 years ago but it doesn't last - not true snow like my midwestern days. 

Well Dave maybe you should put a dinner out for the fox so it would leave the chickens alone! Lots of people keep chickens around here and have the same problem. We also had an issue with rabid foxes so be careful. 

Well, hospice was acting like they might kick my mother off again but now maybe not. So absurd. How long do they think a 91 year old with advanced Parkinsens disease who weighs 98 lbs and can barely eat will last?

Eggs for dinner last night with a little deli ham. Pretty good and easy. Kitchen is all messed up because ant man is coming to treat for ants this afternoon and some areas have to be cleared out. Ditto bathrooms. 

Best wishes to all during this upcoming season of gluttony. Remember, if you eat some junk you will regret it but if you skip some junk you will NOT regret that.   Diane S

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

(deactivated member)
on 12/1/16 1:50 pm

Weight same as yesterday (down .2 actually). Overall good food day. Exercise was good,too. Strength training with a focus on core. Followed that with 30 minutes of cardio. 

Finished compiling my "plan". Posted it separately.