I'm Not In Any Photos Yet.
Before & After
* move mouse over
the picture to see “after
See these instructions
if you wish to submit your own Before & After photos.
No Public Goals Yet.
Surgeon TestimonialChristopher Evanson, M.D.My first impression, was, oh my, he looks so young..but dont be decieved by that, he's very knowlagble..and very detailed in the surgery
The staff, found to be patient, friendly..I found him to be kind...non judgmental..and very caring of your fears..questions..
I have just recently been approved for my surgery, and I must say, I trust him..he comes very well recommended..and his knowlege, when he talks, proves it.
- Cats - Love my cats , they bring me alot of happiness
- Meeting People - Now more than ever, I want to meet new people, make new friends
- Walking - I enjoy being outside, enjoy walking, trails..parks..malls..ect
- Movies - I like drama, action..romance, comedy
- Outdoor - Love so much outdoors, swimming, walking, biking, horse back riding,
- Mentoring - I want to in some way, help others, interested in bariactric surgery
- Comedy - Comedians..like watching them..everyone can use a laugh !!
- Rock - I like all types of music, always enjoy listening to music
- Computer and Internet Surfing - The internet, nothing you cannot learn or find there.
- Reading - enjoy reading, true crime, mysteries, biographies
ambersun's JourneyClick Here To View
Describe your behavioral and emotional battle with weight control before learning about bariatric surgery.
I had battled with my weight for years, The changes it took on
my life affected me greatly despite the fact the very low self asteem, The depression that resulted from being this way and on, anti- depressents ..My health suffered the most I ended up diabetic and insulin dependant , medications for BP, cholest...Blood clot, degenerative dic's , arthritis in my knee's
Having tried various weight loss products thru the years , I knew this wasnt working, Nor was it going to keep the weight off..I was going to have to make a major change.
A New Life on October 26, 2006 6:40 am
I have battled with being morbidly obese for years,
I had diabetes ( insulin ) degenerative disc's in my back..
arthristis in my knees high BP, high cholest. and had had
a blood clot in my lung, I could barely walk from one place
to another..I was pretty much chair bound, and as I see it
was getting worse.
Before my surgery I weighed in at 423 , I didnt possibly even
comprehend the major changes this surgery would have on
me, my life. I just knew I had a decision to make, I had researched
for a year at least, and altho my family doctor seen how i was
getting worse, he wouldnt recomend this surgery, I didnt let that
stop me from the surgery . I wasnt "fearfull" nervous, yes.BUT
I was determined, and after having the consultation with my surgeon I was then convinced. I knew it had to be MY decision
I couldnt do this, for anyone else.
I am now 18 months post-op...and have lost 244 lbs, Am no longer
On any medications at all, I have went from a size 5-6X clothing
to size 14 !! I still get emotional, when I look at the pic's of myself
before the surgery, This has..and will be my life,
| Leave a comment.