My honey sleeping on the couch......she looks so rested. I wish I was! I spent most of the weekend studying and catching up on homework and papers. I think I'm now up to speed with the rest of my classmates; but we will see. I skipped out early today; feeling the pressure of my Practice IV Mid-term tomorrow. I'm going to put in some extra study time today and hope for the best! As of for the weightloss, I'm at a stand still right now. I haven't lost anything in 6 days which is frusterating; but I do realize I'm coming off of a 8 lb. weightloss the week before. So, I have to hang in there. Doctor Z. started me on "the little purple pill" (Nexium) to help me with the digestive juices. I think they are working because I haven't been sick all weekend ! I was coming to the end of my rope, let me tell ya! I really couldn't eat anything without getting sick..... I just couldn't understand why I couldn't eat that 24 oz. t-bone... what's up with that? hahahaha....now you know I'm just kidding on that one! No more 24 oz. of ANYTHING for me anymore ! I must say that many things around me are getting "LARGER" and not smaller.
1. My car.....It must be getting bigger, because I have more room behind the wheel.
2. My clothes....I look like a hip-hop artist, now all I need is the "bling".
3. My EGO.....I think I'm the shiat right now, let me tell you, everybody wants me.
4. My bathroom.....Me and Bren can actually be at the sink at the same time without bitchin'.
5. My front door....Yeah, when I walk in now, I don't polish the door jams with my hips; weird.
6. My couch....I used to be able to reach the remote from either side; now I have to get up.
7. My refridgerator space.....wow! I never knew how big it was without all the carry-out.
8. My bed.....We finally have enough room for our cat; booboo kitty.
9. My school desk....ok, I feel adults need tables instead of desks anyway; however for the last few years, I have been jamming myself into a college desk made for tweenies. I can now fit comfortably in the desk without getting scuff marks on my white shirts. happy happy joy joy!
10. Last but not least...My closet.....more room for "smaller" clothes. Cha-ching !!!
Ok, well maybe I should study; hence the reason I'm home today :)