My first Recipe is Sour Cream Enchilada (without Tortilla’s) I started off by making half of the recipe, and instead of stuffing the tortilla shells I placed the meat mixture on the bottom of a 9x9 square pan topped with half the sauce mixture so it was not overly liquidly and heated as instructed.
Shelley's Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Carbs: 40.1g | Fat: 12.4g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 31.7g | Calories: 392.1
Minutes to Prepare: 25
Minutes to Cook: 30
Number of Servings: 8, 2 enchiladas each.
ü 16 oz. fat free sour cream
ü 1 can fat free cream of chicken soup
ü 1 tbls. fresh chopped cilantro (1/2 tbls. dried)
ü 2 1/2 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
ü 1 can Mexican Rotel
ü 1 cup chopped onions
ü 16 corn tortillas
ü 8 oz. shredded pepper jack and colby cheese blend (fat free/reduced fat)
ü 1 can diced green chiles
1. In a saucepan, mix together sour cream, soup and cilantro. Heat through and set aside.
2. Combine the chicken, Rotel, onions and green chiles in a pan sprayed with cooking spray. Heat until onions are transparent.
3. Warm the tortillas until flexible. Then, fill each tortilla with about 2 tbls. of the chicken mixture and about 1 tbls. of the cheese. Roll tortilla up and place seam side down in a 8x11 dish sprayed with cooking spray.
4. Pour over the sour cream sauce and top with the remaining cheese.
5. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until heated through.
Found at: http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=74633
Carbs: 40.1g | Fat: 12.4g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 31.7g | Calories: 392.1 - (Made with Tortillas)