I'm Not In Any Photos Yet.
Before & After
* move mouse over
the picture to see “after
See these instructions
if you wish to submit your own Before & After photos.
Surgeon TestimonialHarris Dabideen, M.D.Dr Daberdeen is the most kind, caring Dr. His whole staff couldn't be kinder. They have a very thoughful waiting room, larger chairs, etc, and most of their staff have had the surgery. He is very thoughful, and since I live 3 hours away, and can't always get back to Flint for checkups he will call me to see how I am doing. The dietian is very kind, and compentent.They follow up with you, and provide a support group. The whole team aproach was very effective, and everything was explained very well. I couldn't have asked for a better Dr. The nursing staff was wonderful, this is just a little over a year program started at Hurley. I would encourge anyone to visit him. It was a good experience, and not as bad as some have had. I being older took longer to recover, and had a infected site, but was still able to return to work 4 days a week after about 5 weeks.Thank you for letting me tell some of my story. God Bless Susie
- Books & Literature - I love to read, usually have 2 books going at the same time
- Fitness & Exercise - My husband and I work out at the club 3 times a week, and go to our pool daily
- Sales & Freebies - I have been in the jewelery business for the last 20 years
- Meeting People - We love to meet new people, have met many at our church, and in our park
- Shopping, Bargain Hunting & Auctions - I love to shop now! What a thrill!!
- Christianity - We are born again, spirit filled Christians
- Beadwork - my sister in law and I taught outselves, we love to shop for beads all over
- Grandchildren - We have 16 grand, and 3 great, 2 sets of twins, and 4 grown children
- Gospel - We love to sing, sing in a group at nursing homes in the area
- Gospel - My husband and I sing at our church, and I am on the praise team, and play piano
lostitall's JourneyClick Here To View
Describe your behavioral and emotional battle with weight control before learning about bariatric surgery.
I had given up, and resigned to the fact I would be heavy rest of my life. I knew my quatliy of life was poor, I had high blood pressure, bad knees, depression, and just generlally hurt all over
posted on 11/3/07 6:42 am
HI EVERYONE, JUST CELEBRATED 6 YRS OUT FROM GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY. I AM MAINTAINING WEIGHT LOSS, WEIGHTED 144 LAST MONTH WHEN I WAS EVUATED AT THE FITNESS CENTER, WITH ABOVE AVERAGE CARDIAC HEALTH ETC, NOT BAD FOR THIS ALMOST 66 YR OLD GREAT GRANDMOTHER WHO NEVER EXERCISED IN HER LIFE. I AM SO THANKFUL EACH DAY WHEN I GET UP THAT I HAVE THE ENERGY THAT I HAVE, THE STRENGTH THAT I HAVE, AND OF COURSE THE BODY THAT I HAVE THAT MAKES BUYING CLOTHES A PLEASURE (HA) OTHERS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN THRU WHAT WE HAVE, HAVE NO IDEA THE PLEASURE IN LITTLE THINGS THAT THEY MAY TAKE FOR GRANTED, BEING ABLE TO GET UP OFF THE COUCH, GETTING IN AND OUT OF THE CAR, HAVING A LAP ALL THE THINGS WE HAVE MISSED, WEARING BATHING SUITS, JEANS ETC, BUT WE WHO HAVE GONE THRU THE WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY EXPERIENCE KNOW THAT IT IS LIFE CHANGING AND WE LOVE IT, HOPEFULLY ALL IS WELL WITH EVERYONE ON HERE, WE MAY GO THRU MANY THINGS IN THIS LIFE, BUT AT LEAST WE ARE CARRYING LESS BAGGAGE, RIGHT? GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU, HUBBY IS ON OXYGEN AT NIGHT, AND NAPS, SEEMS TO BE HELPING HIM NOT BE SO TIRED ETC, WOULD APPRECIATE EVERY PRAYER, STILL TRYING TO HOLD OFF ON TRANSPLANTS AS LONG AS POSSIBLE, DON'T WANT TO GO THAT ROUTE UNLESS WE ABSOULUTELY HAVE TO, BLESSINGS SUZIE, NANCY
0 Responses to "DOING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Be the first to comment! Login now.
<< Blog Home