This will be a work-in-progress since I obviously can not think of everything about me or what I like, etc. BUT i DO know that I like bullet lists. They are fun to read and to the point.
Interesting and maybe not-so interesting facts about Magnolia....
● My real name is not Magnolia.
● I love cats and have a nearly 4 foot green iguana.
● I do not have kids and will adopt if I do.
● I am single; not desperate.
● Technically, I am the middle child, but I have 3 sisters. That makes four daughters in all from the same mother and father. Can you figure out this mystery?
● I have not seen my "Dad" in over 15 years.
● I am 31 years old as of May 21st.
● I like the calm before the storm.
● Responding to emails is fun but I can lag about it.. nothing personal. I am thinking it out. :-)
● I want to visit Albania, Poland, Athens, and Russia (Russia, before they bomb us).
● My house will be a log cabin with two rocking chairs on the front porch.
● I want to move to a more southern state where life is a bit more slow.
● I am a Christian. I am not perfect.
● I do not date non-believers of Jesus Christ.
● I write songs.
● I sing and have won some awards locally.
● I used to smoke and now HATE it!
● My mom and dad divorced when I was in 6th grade.
● My bestest friends ARE considered my extended but NOT farther than an arm's length extended family.
● My big sister has rapid cycling bi-polar. I love her.
● Why do I always walk out of 7-11 and Wawa with free coffees almost on a daily basis now that I am thinner?
● I have some bouts of situational depression but I do not battle it; God goes to bat for me on that.
● My close OH friend Shauna means the world to me.
● My close OH friend Pat means the world to me.
● Unfortunately, I believe we ARE in the midst of a 3rd world war and China and Russia are the sleeping giants.
● My grandparents have been married over 50 years and they still have a super-charged sex life.
● Whoever I marry will have to deal with the above issue with ME as well.
● At the age of 19, I was voted in as chairperson of the Philadelphia Songwriters Forum. All of the members were 15-40+ years older than me.
● I am partially responsible for building the world's largest music industry and networking organization.
● A top music exec flew me out to L.A. and stay for a music industry conference in recognition of my contributions.
● He is flying me out again. Maybe this November.
● I am a full-time student currently and do not work.
● I have worked in the financial corporate world for almost 10 years.
● I never tried anything sugar-free until after surgery.
● I am a creationist.
● I like the movie Fight Club because of Edward Norton, not Brad Pitt.
● I will not answer the question "Who is your favorite band?" because it is the songs that count more to me and there are too many band's songs that I like!
● Bono from U2 inspires me.
● My sisters are 3 more of my bestest friends.
● If I am not on a schedule, I become a night owl.
● I LOVE hammocks!!!!!!!!!! I can not tell you how much I love them.
● I want to visit Los Cabos and fall asleep on the beach in a cabana bed with my soulmate.
● The word "soulmate" makes me laugh silently because of Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite.
● I love brocolli that melts in your mouth.
● I prefer at least 2 cloves of garlic with each 1/2 cup of cooked spaghetti with sauce.
● I am HORRIBLY HORRIBLE at video games and curse like a trucker when I play (I normally don't curse alot). It's as if I almost all of the sudden get tourettes-syndrome outbursts. I also move the paddle all over and think that it will help me with the moves. Needless to say, I don't pick up the paddle more than say.. once every 5 years.
● It makes me sad when people use the Lord's name in vain as if He is a dirty curse word. God damn it also qualifies for this as well.
● I am not religious; but I do go to non-denominational church sometimes.
● I listen to at least on sermon of some sort a day.. Charles Stanley, Joyce Meyers, Joel Osteen.
● I watch Reno 911 or Ghost Hunters episodes and drive at the same time.
● I do not understand why people do not laugh out loud in the movie theaters more often.
● My neice does the perfect "Kip" impression!
● It does not take me long to write a good essay of any subject.
● I LOVE vegan food and will try anything Chinese vegan once!
● My grandmother means the world to me.
● My mother and I had a rocky start the 1st 25 years of life but we are truly best friends now and all is forgiven.
● I wish one of my close OH friends would realize forgiving her mother too will help her move on and have a better quality of life. I love you (you know who you are).
● My sister threw me off a rocking chair once out of anger. LOL
● I don't enjoy metal music too much.. depends on the song.
● I LOVE pendulums.
● Maya Angelou's wisdom about life taught me a thing or two.
● I have never told a man I loved him, yet.
● I must once again finish this later.