Wow, I can't believe it's been almost two months since I have updated my blog! Needless to say, life has been busy, good, but busy!!
Since moving in to the house that I am renting, my sweetheart and I have practically moved in together. We rarely ever spend a night apart. He spends about 80% of the time at my house, and the other 20% we are at his. My 19 year old son, loves him as much as I do. Sometimes, *I* feel like the third wheel around them! ha ha ha!
Work has been pretty crazy, and I have been busy getting ready for Christmas.
All of that being said, I have eaten like crap and have been to the gym only a handful of times since my last check-in.
I have only gained back about 3 pounds, but I feel like I have gained back 30 pounds! UGH. My muscles are getting mushy. I have tried not to stress about it. There are only so many hours in the day, and I put Christmas and other things in my life at a higher priority for now. That will not be the case come December 26th!!
I will be on vacation that entire week. My plan is to detox by going totally low carb. I will be doing Atkins-induction-style eating for at least a week, and hitting the gym daily. For New Year's weekend, I will be traveling to Tucson to meet my sweetheart's sons. I am hoping to be down those few pounds and feeling more energetic, rested and ready to conquer the world by then!
I hope that everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a SAFE New Year's!! Let 2012 be our year to shine!!