Here's the instructions Andrea gave me:
1) Go to www.tickerfactory.com
and create your ticker until you've reached the finished design.
2) Right click on the final ticher & select "copy"
3) Come back to this forum & select "User Settings" on the left side of the page
4) In the signature portion of your user settings, right click & select "paste". Your ticker should appear in the box.
5) Make sure your signature is enabled & save your work.
6) Go back to the Ontario forum. Refresh the screen & you should be able to view your ticker.
So glad I figured this out ... thanks to my friends
I don't know if you have gotten to your ticker production yet.
If you haven't
find someone’s ticker and you will see above it “ticker factory”.
Click on that. If it doesn't work on one find another.
You can actually click on the actual ticker
if you are just trying to change your ticket by updating it.
This will take you to the site.
Click “create your own ticker.”
Scroll down and click on “Weight loss”.
It shows different tickers.
Click on one that you like.
Click next at the bottom of the page.
To get the clicker slider, choose one and click on the circle.
Click at the bottom of the page where it says “next”.
Choose a password.
Fill out the chart.
Click again on “next” at the bottom of the page.
Fill out the chart.
Click again on “next”.
Right click on the copy of your ticker.
Come back to this posting site. This may be difficult.
Do it like you got to the site the first time. That works for me.
There is a blue box at the left.
Click on “User Settings”.
You will see a box for signature.
At bottom of the page make sure you change the default editor to “plain text”.
Right click on box for signature.
If this is the first time it will be blank.
If it is the second time and you are updating your ticker click on the actual ticker in the box and paste your ticker.
Go to bottom of page and click on “enable signature”.
Click on “save”.
That should do it. Let me know if it works for you,