- Name: Rhonii Meade
- Username: rhonii
- Location: Menifee, CA, USA
- Member Since: 12/29/2005
- BMI: 43.5
- Surgery date scheduled
- Surgery Type: RNY (01/24/07)
- Surgeon: David Suh, M.D.
I'm Not In Any Photos Yet.
Before & After
There are currently no before and after photos for this member.See these instructions
if you wish to submit your own Before & After photos.
Surgeon TestimonialDavid Suh, M.D.Very Kind , Informative, Looks you in the eye. Love his mannerism Cares for the wellfare of the patients ; after care highly reccommeded, also support groups, He tells you like it is. He's a 10, surgical competence, and bed size manners matters to me. Go to his seminars find out for your self, it's your choice. His office is very busy, the staff is very helpful, When you have to watch the film on the surgery there's too many people talking for you too hear, so you have to wait till they leave or ask them to be quite, Please....
- Books & Literature - LOVE TO READ ALL KINDS OF LITERATURE AND BOOKS
- Fitness & Exercise - CURVES, BIKING ,WALKING, FISHING, YES FISHING, GOOD FOR ARMS
- Dogs - I HAVE TWO WESTIES, THE BEST IN THE WORLD!
- Movies - HUMOR,LOVE ROMANCE AND ADVENTURE , YES SOAP- WHEN I WAS BOREDSOAPNET: AMC,OLT,GH
- Music - SING AND PLAY GUITAR
- Christianity - CHRISTIAN, LOVE, THE LORD JESUS, MAY HE POSSES ALL OF ME.
- Grandchildren - THEY ARE PRECIOUS BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN, TWO GIRLS AND ONE BOY
- Married - to a wonderful, supportive husband of twelve years,I also have two grown sons,
- Hair Stylist - FOR 22 YRS OWNED OWN SALON , HEALTH REASON RETIRED UNTIL I'M HEALTHY
- WLS in your 40's - HOPING TO BE IN FORTIES, WHAT'S LEFT OF IT, 1 MORE YR..WHEN SURGERY IS FINISHED
|Short Update: March 30, 2007
posted on 3/30/07 7:53 pm
Hello it's been a month lost 5 more pounds, seems like I should of lost more, but been under stress ; I just got back from Hawaii, son was in motorcycle accident,They wanted to amputate his leg, but he didn't let them, thank God; it's healing and he will be out of work for months, He has three children, and one on the way , the milk in Hawaii is .00 a gallon. Please keep him and his family in prayer, please, we're doing all we can to help him... so that's the stress PART....1 NOW THE OTHER, We Just bought a boat today, Plan on using it soon, take it out tomorrow, hubby might be working out of town, in the next few weeks, if he takes another Job offer, That's in Gods hands, We sent prayer right away on that....I got an appointment with the plastic surgeon on Monday to discuss breast reduction, after I lose weight, now, so when I lose weight I'll already be on the year long waiting list at Kaiser... so that's good ; I look so forward to that appointment.... Haven't been sick or had any difficulties ; Praise God...I do need B-1 shots and iron...so other than that I've been great and hope all of you have been great too!. Blessings to each of you who do care about me; and what'sbeen going on in my life at this point... oH need to get back to daily excerise... summers almost here; and I've got 4 more months of the fastest weight losss before the be slow.... so I'm told and I do want it off. My BMI is now36... I was 43; soooo proud... hey I don't feel fat any more, I feel great, even if the BMI says I'm still obese... my mind says, " you've come a long way from 296 so you are slimming and you look great"... I do... I do.... so tell yourself how proud you are of your self and keep up the good work... well, like I said this is a short update... I'll write when I have another thing to talk about... oh how are all of you doing ?Please write me...Love Rhonii
1 Response to "Short Update: March 30, 2007"Sign in to comment! Login now.
<< Blog Home