Some hints for successful card printing:
- Perforated heavy bond paper created especially for printing business cards is available from most office supply stores.
We tested using standard Avery 5371 business card stock.
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will need to adjust your margins as follows:
Under the File menu, select Page Setup... Remove all text from the header and footer
fields. Set top and bottom margins to 0.4 inches; set left and right margins to 0.75 inches.
- If you are using Mozilla Firefox, you will need to adjust your margins as follows:
Under the File menu, select Page Setup... Set top and bottom margins to 0.4 inches; set left
and right margins to 0.5 inches.
- Print test-runs of your cards on ordinary paper before you use heavier stock. You may need to tweak the margin
settings in order to make things line up correctly.
- If you have questions about your photos or would like to upload photos of your own, please email our
- If you need help or have questions about these cards, just
and we'll do our best to get back to you.
- We're seeking volunteers to help their peers make cards. Have any design ideas? Any graphics you'd
like to contribute? Want to print cards for your peers? If so,
to share your thoughts with us.