Weight Loss Survey Responses
The following are Mary F.'s responses to the Weight Loss Survey:
- Describe your behavioral and emotional battle with weight control before learning about bariatric surgery.
- When I reached the stage of surgury, I had been through and tried almost everything. I saw this as my last chance. I have been heavy all of my life, I do not remember being small. When I was upset I ate. When upset I was fat I ate. The cycle conrtinuesd on until Jan 31,00 when I had the surgury and began the use of this wonderful tool.
- What was (is) the worst thing about being overweight?
- How did you first find out about bariatric surgery and what were your initial impressions of it?
- The Carnie Wilson surgury. I started looking into it then and talked to my PC doctor who was very supportive of the idea.
- What was your first visit with your surgeon like? How can people get the most out of this meeting?
- Great first meeting. Ask plenty of questions!
- What made you finally decide to have the surgery?
- Believed I had nothing to loose but weight.
- How did you decide which procedure to have?
- Dr Callery does one type.