Weight Loss Survey Responses
The following are Daniel R.'s responses to the Weight Loss Survey:
- Describe your behavioral and emotional battle with weight control before learning about bariatric surgery.
- a battle that never gets beaten always strugling internaly. I was getting older and losing in this war .wow hope this is the end of it somehow
- What was (is) the worst thing about being overweight?
- the handycap you face everyday so many i cant list here.
- How did you first find out about bariatric surgery and what were your initial impressions of it?
- I did the work on a new offace near here and thought it seemed way out of line to have your self stappled for ever so you could never eat again. i do love food
- Describe your experience with getting insurance approval for surgery. What advice, if any, do you have for other people in this stage?
- the only thing i didnt like was the wait i never felt i wasent gonna get it because i had blue cross high mark and seemed like it was good for everyone before me.
- What was your first visit with your surgeon like? How can people get the most out of this meeting?
- was very exciting and seeing others there in the same boat lol lots of good advice and very imformative
- What made you finally decide to have the surgery?
- good question i gess many things seeing people who did it one friend in fact after years of not seeing him then wow but also the information on here was a great help feeling the saftey and seeing the results were it all combined . now i am getting many people in thetown asking me about it as i go .seems nice to help them in there quest towards this .