after being heavy all my life i am ready to get my lfe back. i have my 1st app. with dr. king on april the 24th. hope to get a quick surgery date. ins. approved me the middle of feb. so this is a long wait. hope surgery don't take that long..
Weight Loss Survey ResponsesClick Here To View
Surgeon: Michael L. King M.D.
i am really scared but i do want this bad.anybody that has used dr. king in oxford,ms. please e-mail me. will post after i meet with the dr. god bless u all.....
04/25/01 saw Dr. King yesterday. he was very nice.i am set to have a edg on 5/08/01. but i also have app. with Dr. Alston on 5/03/01. he is closer to home so may decide to go to him.took me 2 months to get into to Dr. King. have to have surgery before june 9th, or i will have to re approve. ins only good for 90 days. well will update after i meet Dr. Alston.
well it has been awhile....i did not have the surgery. having alot of liver trouble. will post more later
don't know what to do. i really like dr. king. he can do surgery on 5/28/01 if egd is ok on the 8th. trying to make it easy on family. will update later.
well saw dr. alston. but will be sept. before he could do sur. so i will be going to dr. king, have edg on the 8th. and looking at a the 28th for the date, getting excited and also scared,
i am so scared of having compications, and having to have it done again. i get alot of adhesions from surgery so i'm praying i have no problems. will update later
surgery date changed,,,,june 6th. i will be his 1st pateint, can't wait. hope to be out of hospital by my b-day on the 11th. it will be so good to have a new life.......will update after egd tomorrow,,,,,hope all goes ok, keep me in your prayers....
had egd today, was not bad i don't remember anything except the nasty medicine they sprayed in my mouth. didn't even have a sore throat.if surgery goes that good i will be happy. i go back to dr. on the 15th, hope every thing is ok from egd. will update later, keep me in your prayers,,,,,,
05/09/01 UPDATE!!!!no i don't get to have surgery on the 6th,i had bacteria in the stomach lining so i have to go on medicine for a 2 wks.THIS SUCKS!!!!!
makes me want to just say too h*** with it,maybe this is gods way of telling me not to have it done, well i am real down so i will update later
maybe i will get to have my surgery in july. i go back to have another egd om june 19th.would be nice if i could get it done in june. but surley by july 11th.well will update later.....
well i have had some trouble and dr. doesn't know what it is. my blood count is extremly high and i have to go have ct scan done today. i just really don't know if i will go ahead and have this surgery or not. i am very scared of the compications that i will have with adhesions. after seeing where shannon died i am just to scared. will have to see how this ct scan goes today. good luck to all going in to surgery in the days to come. may god be with u and keep u safe.