Bariatric Surgeon M.D.,F.A.C.S.
Latest Reviews See all 4 reviewsSusan E G. on Dec. 17, 2003
Dr. MacGregor was/is a very personable Dr. I can only say good things about him and hope he is enjoying his retirement. He was a wonderful Dr., and I was very positive about the bypass surgery. SusanTerri V. on Dec. 18, 2001
He is a fabulous surgeon who has retired since my surgery in 1995. The care I received by Dr. Macgregor and his staff was the kindest, most considerate I had ever received in my life. The only complaint I ever had about his office was More...gail01 on Aug. 3, 2001
AUGUST 19, 1989 DR MACGREGOR WAS VERY PERSONABLE, I INSTANTLY FELT HE REALLY CARED ABOUT THE SUCCESS OF HIS PATIENT WHO PUT THEIR LIFE IN HIS GIFTED HANDS. HIS STAFF WAS GREAT, VISITED ME AT HOSPITAL CALLED ME CONSTANTLY AT HOME. SUPPORT GROUPS AND YEARLY More...
More Bariatric Surgeons near Gainesville, FL
- Salvador D. Ramos, II — Ocala, FL
- Reginald L. Griffin — Ocala, FL
- Steve Webb — Jacksonville, FL
- John DePeri — Jacksonville, FL
- Arundathi (Arun) Rao — Jacksonville, FL
- Robert Marema — Orlando, FL
- Joel Sebastien — Daytona Beach, FL
- Wiljon W. Beltre — Altamonte Springs, FL
- Richard Gordon — Largo/Clearwater, FL
- Tiffany Jessee D.O. — St. Petersburg, FL