As a leader in minimally invasive weight loss surgical procedures, Carmel Surgical Specialists consistently seeks to adopt as many beneficial new procedures as possible—to serve as many weight loss patients as we can.
One such promising procedure is the new Stomaphyx procedure—a landmark stomach pouch size reduction technique ideal for patients who are either less than satisfied with weight gain after full gastric bypass, or disappointed in their overall weight loss after surgery.
Dr. Christine Gupta is now offering Stomaphyx procedure for weight loss : a minimally-invasive, endoscopic procedure that shrinks the size and distention of your existing stomach pouch. The Stomaphyx procedure helps to reduce hunger and food intake for the purpose of additional weight loss!
What’s more, Stomaphyx procedure for weight loss is as minimally invasive a procedure as we can offer for weight loss, carrying with it the following benefits:
The Stomaphyx Procedure:
• Endoscopic procedure executed through mouth/esophagus—no external incisions
• Reduces size of stomach pouch from the inside, leading to reduced hunger/food intake
• Preserves future treatment options
• Provides the fastest recovery times yet for weight loss procedures
• Helps to minimize patient discomfort
If you think you may be a candidate for Stomaphyx procedure for weight loss, or would simply like additional information, please contact us about the new Stomaphyx procedure, soon to be available from Carmel Surgical Specialists.