James A. Sapala
Bariatric Surgeon M.D.,F.A.C.S., F.A.S.M.B.S.
27 yr Experience
30 yr in Bariatrics
100% Practice is Bariatrics
Min Age of Patient is 18
Max Age of Patient is 65
Dr. James A. Sapala is Chief of the Division of Bariatrics Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is also an active member of the American Society for Metabolics Bariatrics Surgery (ASMBS). In 30 years, he has performed more than 5,000 bariatric operations. Dr. Sapala collaborated with his father M. Andrew Sapala, M.D. and Michael Wood, M.D. to develop the Sapala-Wood Micropouch® gastric bypass. It is the only patented bariatric operation in the United States.
Latest Reviews See all 144 reviewspushiz on April 16, 2015
Hope my surgery soon!Neshelle on Jan. 11, 2015
Hi my name is Patrice walker, a 40 yr old woman who have bin struggling with her weight for some time now. I have tried so many diets, it worked for a while and there I failed. After reaching my heaviest now @ 293 I now More...
LocationPatchogue, NY 11772
More Bariatric Surgeons near Patchogue, NY
- Farhad Anoosh — Patchogue, NY
- Arif Ahmad — Port Jefferson, NY
- Shawn Garber — Roslyn Heights, NY
- Eric Sommer — Roslyn Heights, NY
- Spencer A. Holover — Roslyn Heights, NY
- John Angstadt — Roslyn Heights, NY
- David Buchin — Huntington, NY
- Alan Geiss — Syosset, NY
- Rajeev Vohra — Hewlett, NY
- Nikhilesh Sekhar — Roslyn Heights, NY