Bariatric Surgeon M.D.,F.A.C.S.
About MeDr. Higa has been in practice since 1990 and also serves as Associate Clinical Professor of Surgery, UCSF, and as Assistant Professor of Surgery for the College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific.
Dr. Higa is also a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the American Society for Bariatric Surgery.
His special interests include Bariatric surgery, Vascular surgery and advanced Videoscopic surgery.
Dr. Higa is the incoming President of the American Society for Bariatric Surgery 2007.
Latest Reviews 139 reviews
LocationFresno, CA 93720
More Bariatric Surgeons near Fresno, CA
- Marc Zare (COE) — San Jose, CA
- Richard Nguyen — San Jose, CA
- Robert McKeen — San Jose, CA
- Pamela Foster — Burlingame, CA
- Prithvi Legha — Mountain View, CA
- L. Albert Wetter — Burlingame, CA
- John Feng — Palo Alto, CA
- Beemen Kahlil — Palo Alto, CA
- John Morton — Stanford, CA
- Mario Alberto Almanzo Reyes — Elk Grove, CA
The information on this page is presented as supplied by the indicated members of our community. ObesityHelp.com does not monitor or edit this information.