Matt Glascock Bariatric Surgeon M.D., F.A.C.S.
10yr in Bariatrics
10yr in Laparoscopic Surgery
10yr in Laparoscopic Bariatrics
75% Practice is Bariatrics
Minimum Age of Patient is 18
Maximum Age of Patient is 65
J. Matthew Glascock, MD is a general surgeon who specializes in advanced laparoscopic surgery with special interest in weight loss surgery. Dr. Glascock’s education and medical background include:
- Medical degree from the University of Iowa
College of Medicine, Iowa City.
- Surgical residency training completed at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery Fellowship completed at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA.
Board certified in General Surgery by the American Board of Surgery.
- Currently serving on the surgical facility at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
Dr. Glascock is the medical director of the Midwest Institute of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery located at Sartori Memorial Hospital in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Reviews 46 reviews
LocationBeverly Hills, CA 90210
More Bariatric Surgeons near Beverly Hills, CA
- Andrew Hajduczek — Torrance, CA
- Asok Doraiswamy — Arcadia, CA
- Bengt Pehrsson — Arcadia, CA
- Troy LaMar — Arcadia, CA
- Milton Owens (COE) — Orange, CA
- David Suh (COE) — Corona, CA
- John L. Coon (COE) — Riverside, CA
- Douglas M. Krahn — San Bernardino, CA
- David Thoman — Santa Barbara, CA
- Sunil Bhoyrul — La Jolla, CA