Bariatric Surgeon M.D., F.A.C.S.
10 yr Experience
10 yr in Bariatrics
10 yr in Laparoscopic Surgery
10 yr in Laparoscopic Bariatrics
75% Practice is Bariatrics
Min Age of Patient is 18
Max Age of Patient is 65
J. Matthew Glascock, MD is a general surgeon who specializes in advanced laparoscopic surgery with special interest in weight loss surgery. Dr. Glascock’s education and medical background include:
- Medical degree from the University of Iowa
College of Medicine, Iowa City.
- Surgical residency training completed at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery Fellowship completed at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA.
Board certified in General Surgery by the American Board of Surgery.
- Currently serving on the surgical facility at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
Dr. Glascock is the medical director of the Midwest Institute of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery located at Sartori Memorial Hospital in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Latest Reviews See 0 reviewsNo reviews yet.
LocationBeverly Hills, CA 90210
More Bariatric Surgeons near Beverly Hills, CA
- Erik Dutson — Los Angeles, CA
- Yijun Chen — Los Angeles, CA
- Namir Katkhouda — Los Angeles, CA
- John Yadegar, M.D. — Palmdale, CA
- Milton Owens — Orange, CA
- David Suh — Corona, CA
- John L. Coon — Riverside, CA
- David Thoman — Santa Barbara, CA
- Nirav Naik, M.D. F.A.C.S. — Bakersfield, CA
- Sunil Bhoyrul — La Jolla, CA