The decision to have obesity surgery is a significant choice. Success depends not only on the surgical procedure, but also on a weight loss surgery programs ability to support you to make permanent changes to your diet, emotional well-being and fitness.
That is why our program in Burlingame provides you a complete package of services, before and after surgery, through our focus professional expertise to help you achieve the best long-term benefit - sustained weight loss.
Our program includes:
* The most advanced bariatric surgery available; gastric bypass, (known also as RNY), laporoscopic (minimally invasive), vertical sleeve gastrectomy, and gastric banding.
* Endoscopic revision.
* Coordination of individualized care coordination throughout the program by a registered nurse program specialist.
* Nutrition counseling and support
* Monthly support groups, workshops and classes for patients to support long-term success.
* Personal exercise program developed by an exercise physiologist, including options such as aquatic exercise.
* Individual psychological therapy, if needed.
For more information, visit the Mills-Peninsula Designated Center of Excellence for Bariatric Surgery.