Almond Coconut Delight Plant-Based Protein Shake RecipeApril 25, 2023
This post is sponsored by Premier Protein®
Say hello to your new favorite protein shake recipe! Inspired by the classic chocolate coconut almond candy, we've blended the new Premier Protein® Chocolate Plant Protein Powder with the irresistible flavors of coconut and almond. The Almond Coconut Delight is smooth, creamy, and absolutely delicious. But it doesn't stop there; it is also a nutritious way to fuel your body with plant-based goodness and to reach your protein goals for the day!
Nutritional Benefits of Protein
A protein-rich nutrition plan is recommended when losing weight, whether through bariatric surgery or any other method. It helps with healing, feeling full longer, and maintaining blood sugar levels and muscle mass. Our protein shake recipe is an excellent way to get such an essential nutrient!
Premier Protein's Plant Protein Powder is a high-quality protein source; check out the nutritional benefits:
- 25 grams of protein per serving
- 100% plant-based protein
- Derived from a blend of pea and rice proteins
- No soy ingredients and free from lactose and gluten
Almond Coconut Delight Plant-Based Protein Shake Recipe
It takes only 5 minutes to make the Almond Coconut Delight Plant-Based Protein Shake, and it's perfect for a quick breakfast, post-workout recovery, or a flavorful pick-me-up to keep you energized throughout the day. Don't forget to customize the shake by adding your favorite toppings!
Makes 1 serving
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 scoop of Premier Protein® Chocolate Plant Protein Powder
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ½ tsp Coconut Extract
- ¼ tsp of Almond Extract
- ½ cup of ice
- Add all ingredients (Chocolate Plant Protein Powder, Unsweetened Almond Milk, Coconut Extract, Almond Extract, and ice) into a blender.
- Blend on medium speed until ingredients are combined and smooth.
- Pour the shake into your glass. If desired, garnish with toppings such as slivered almonds, sugar-free chocolate syrup, and unsweetened shredded coconut.
Nutritional Info for 1 Serving: Almond Coconut Delight Plant-Based Protein Shake
Calories 189; Fat 5 grams; Carbohydrates 5.4 grams; Fiber: 3 grams; Sugar 0.4 grams; Protein 26 grams
*Exact nutrition varies based on amounts used, brand ingredients, and the optional toppings
Enjoy over 40 recipes in a handy downloadable pdf!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|
For more great recipes using Premier Protein®,
check out their recipes on ObesityHelp!