Bacon & Cheese Waffled Omelette RecipeMarch 26, 2021
Are you a lover of eggs, bacon, and cheese? If that's you, you'll love this Bacon & Cheese Waffled Omelette recipe. It is a delicious, fun new way to eat your morning eggs. This recipe is high in protein and low in carbs. How many other waffles have that going for them? These do!
These waffle iron omelettes are the fluffiest eggs you’ll ever make and they’re ready in just minutes! They are much more fun than your typical omelette. The whole family will enjoy this recipe.
Breakfast for dinner is fun, kids like going out of the norm and eat breakfast for a dinner. This is such a quick and easy recipe that it is a good one to make for dinner.
Bacon & Cheese Waffled Omelette
Recipe by: Lisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl)
Makes 1 serving
Prep Time: 5 minutes; Cook Time: 5 minutes; Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3/4 cup (about 6 large) egg whites or fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 2 tbsp. shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp. precooked real crumbled bacon
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. onion powder
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix ingredients and seasonings.
- Spray a standard round waffle maker with nonstick spray, and set heat to medium. Once hot, add half of the egg mixture. Close and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Repeat to make 1 more waffle, respraying waffle maker if needed.
Calories 176; Carbohydrates 5 grams; Fat 4.5 grams; Protein 25.5 grams
ABOUT THE AUTHORLisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl) is the creator of the Hungry Girl brand. She is the founder of www.Hungry-Girl.com, the free daily email service that entertains and informs hungry people everywhere. More than 1,000,000 fans eagerly wait for Hungry Girl’s recipes, food finds, and tips & tricks each weekday.
Read more articles by Lisa!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|