Love Bananas? Try a Premier Protein Banana Cheesecake Parfait!July 1, 2016
This post is sponsored by Premier Protein®.
Whether you're having a get-together in your backyard or headed to a party, a Banana Cheesecake Parfait is a healthy and delicious addition to your summer festivities! With only four ingredients and less than 15 mins of prep, you are on your way to a delicious Banana Cheesecake Parfait that is packed full of protein, low in carbs and with only 1 gram of sugar.
You can have fun and get creative by customizing this recipe, try adding a colorful flare to your parfaits by garnishing with a couple of strawberry slices or even blueberries. Then add a little crunch by sprinkling a bit of slivered almonds or your favorite homemade granola on top. You are going to love this make-ahead dessert that is perfect for single-serving cups!
Premier Protein® Banana Cheesecake Parfait
Makes Four 1/2 Cup Servings
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 box of sugar-free fat-free cheesecake instant pudding mix, 10 oz
- 1 Premier Protein® Bananas & Cream, 11 oz shake
- 1/4 c of sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 c of slivered blanched almonds
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar-free fat-free cheesecake instant pudding mix with the Premier Protein® Bananas & Cream Shake. Whisk for two minutes until the mixture has thickened.
- Place four tablespoons of pudding into your serving glass, layer a few strawberry slices on top of the pudding. Then add the remaining four tablespoons of Banana Cheesecake pudding and top with slivered almonds!
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 92; Carbohydrates 5 grams; Fat 5 grams; Protein 9 grams; Sugar 1 gram
For more great recipes using Premier Protein, check out their recipes on ObesityHelp!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|