Café Latte Brownie Bites, a Premier Protein® RecipeAugust 17, 2021
This post is sponsored by Premier Protein®
Makes 15 brownie bites
Prep Time: 10 minutes; Bake Time: 12-14 minutes; Total Time: 22-24 minutes
Café Latte Brownie Bites
If you love the decadent flavors of coffee and chocolate, this easy-to-make Café Latte Brownie Bites recipe is for you! These tasty protein brownie bites are satisfying, have a fudgy flavor, and are portion-controlled so they will fit nicely in your nutrition budget for the day.
Café Latte Brownie Bites Recipe
- 1 scoop PREMIER PROTEIN® Café Latte Protein Powder
- 1 cup of Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup of Almond Butter
- ¼ cup of Cocoa Powder
- 1 serving Sugar Substitute or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a mini muffin tin with 15 mini muffin liners. Ensure your muffin wells are greased well.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix until smooth with a handheld mixer.
- With a small cookie scoop, put brownie mixture into each muffin tin, filling until just full.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes (cooking time may vary) or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool and store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
Optional Topping Idea: You could put a dusting of powdered sugar on the top of the brownie bites.
Nutrition Info for 1 Café Latte Brownie Bite
Calories 72; Fat 4 grams; Carbohydrates 4 grams; Fiber 2 grams; Protein 3 grams
Enjoy over 40 recipes in a handy downloadable pdf!
For more great recipes using Premier Protein®,
check out their recipes on ObesityHelp!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|