Cheesy BBQ Chicken Roll Recipe, 35g Protein!July 25, 2018
Chicken and veggie goodness in every bite! This delicious cheesy bbq chicken roll recipe makes a delicious meal for the whole family.
Cheesy BBQ Chicken Roll Recipe
Recipe by: Hungry Girl
Makes 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes; Cook Time: 40 minutes; Total Time: 45 minutes
- 3/4 cup bagged broccoli cole slaw, roughly chopped
- 1 wedge of a spreadable light swiss cheese
- Two 5-oz. raw boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 2 tbsp. BBQ sauce with 45 calories or less per 2-tbsp. serving
Spices: onion powder, salt, black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8" X 8" baking pan with nonstick spray. Place chopped broccoli slaw in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes, or until softened.
- Add cheese wedge to the broccoli slaw, and mix thoroughly.
- Season chicken with 1/8 tsp. onion powder, 1/8 tsp. salt, and 2 dashes black pepper. Evenly divide slaw mixture between the centers of the cutlets.
- Roll up each cutlet over the slaw mixture. If needed, secure with toothpicks. Place in the baking pan.
- Cover pan with foil, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil, and evenly spoon BBQ sauce over chicken. Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes. Eat up!
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 223; Carbohydrates 8 grams; Fat 3.5 grams; Protein 35.5 grams
ABOUT THE AUTHORLisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl) is the creator of the Hungry Girl brand. She is the founder of www.Hungry-Girl.com, the free daily email service that entertains and informs hungry people everywhere. More than 1,000,000 fans eagerly wait for Hungry Girl’s recipes, food finds, and tips & tricks each weekday. Lisa is the author of 10 best-selling books, 6 of which debuted at #1 on the New York Times Best Sellers list. Her television show, Hungry Girl, airs on both Food Network and Cooking Channel.
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|