December To Remember GiveawayDecember 14, 2021
For registered members of ObesityHelp, we're having an exciting December To Remember Giveaway! If you aren't a member of the ObesityHelp Community, that's no problem because you can register at no charge.
For this giveaway, there will be one winner per day. The Giveaway runs from Monday, December 13, 2021, through December 31, 2021. You can enter every day, Monday through Friday. Winners will be selected at random.
You can check out the Giveaway posts on our Main Message Board. Make sure to answer the posts so your entry can be added to the winners for that day. When you go to the Main Message Board, look for the posts that are "December To Remember Giveaway"
December to Remember Giveaway Prizes
For Giveaway prizes, there will be items from these generous organizations. Keep checking back because we're adding others!
- Bariatric Advantage provides a complete line of dietary supplements that have been formulated for bariatric patients.
- Bariatric Fusion was formulated by medical professionals to meet the needs of patients who have undergone weight loss surgery.
- Bariatric Mindset: Dr. Kristin Lloyd is a successful VSG post-op and has written a series of books about bariatric mindset success.
- Devotion Nutrition provides a versatile protein powder on the market. Plus FlexFlavors-Sugar Free/ Calorie Free flavor.
- Hungry Girl Lisa is a “foodologist,” not because she has a fancy degree, but she is obsessed with food –– how wonderful it is.
- Kalifornia Keto has products that are gluten-free, grain-free, high fat and low carb. Everything is natural, no additives or preservatives.
- MantraBand bracelets are made to inspire. They are the reminders to choose happiness and to live what you love.
- Netrition is an online retailer of diet-friendly foods and are first to market new products. They have products that are bariatric-friendly.
- Scentered has 100% natural, essential-oil based aromatherapy products for beauty and wellbeing that support areas of well-being.
- Slender Kitchen has healthy recipes and meal plans. All with nutritional info for bariatric surgery patients and Weight Watchers.
- Team Holly Clegg has sold more than 1.5 million cookbooks. The cookbooks focus on easy, healthy, and practical recipes.
- Vade Nutrition has the first and only pre-measured single serving scoops of protein wrapped in dissolvable packaging.
- Wicked Cutz are healthy, lean, and full of protein. They are hand-cut, marinated with real ingredients with the highest quality ingredients available.
|Nutrition Disclaimer: If you have a nutrition plan that you are following, specific dietary restrictions and needs, continue with your plan. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement nor a substitute for a consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns that you may have.|