Garlic Parm Chicken Wings RecipeAugust 28, 2020
These Garlic Parm Chicken Wings can be a meal or snack. Just the right amount of kick, they are delicious!
Garlic Parm Chicken Wings
Recipe by: Lisa Lillien (aka Hungry Girl)
Prep time: 10 minutes; Cook time: 40 minutes; Total time: 50 minutes
- 9 chicken wings, tips removed, drumettes and flats separated (see HG tips below)
- 1/4 tsp. each salt and black pepper
- 2 wedges The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp. light whipped butter or light buttery spread
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Optional: red pepper flakes
- Season wings with salt and pepper.
- Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Lay half of the wings in the skillet. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Flip wings. Re-cover, and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 10 more minutes.
- Repeat with remaining wings.
- Meanwhile, in a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine cheese wedges, butter, garlic powder, and 2 tsp. water. Microwave for 40 seconds, or until cheese and butter have melted. Whisk until mostly smooth and uniform.
- Place wings in a large bowl. Drizzle with cheese mixture, and toss to coat. Add Parm, and toss to coat again.
To remove the tips, pull them apart from the flats (the middle parts), making a “V” shape; then cut directly into the center of the “V.” To separate the wings, pull them apart so the tendon separates, and cut parallel to the drumette right at the tendon. When in doubt, ask the butcher to separate them for you!
Calories 235; Carbohydrates .5 grams; Fat 16 grams; Protein 19.5 grams
Check out more recipes by Hungry Girl!
ABOUT THE AUTHORLisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl) is the creator of the Hungry Girl brand. She is the founder of www.Hungry-Girl.com, the free daily email service that entertains and informs hungry people everywhere. More than 1,000,000 fans eagerly wait for Hungry Girl’s recipes, food finds, and tips & tricks each weekday.
Read more articles by Lisa!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|