Herbed-Up Chicken Foil Pack RecipeNovember 5, 2021
This Herbed-Up Chicken Foil Pack Recipe is delicious. The whole family is going to enjoy this tasty meal. A quick and easy recipe that wraps up in one easy-to-make foil pack!
Recipe by: Lisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl)
Makes 2 Servings
Prep: 10 minutes, Cook: 25 minutes; Total: 35 minutes
Herbed-Up Chicken Foil Pack
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp. each salt and black pepper
- Two 4-oz. raw boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lay a large piece of heavy-duty foil on a baking sheet and spray with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, drizzle tomatoes with olive oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with garlic, thyme, and 1/4 tsp. each salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Season chicken with the remaining 1/4 tsp. each salt and black pepper, and lay cutlets on the center of the foil. Top with seasoned tomatoes, onion, and basil. Cover with another large piece of foil.
- Fold together and seal all four edges of the foil pieces, forming a well-sealed packet. Bake for 25 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Cut packet to release steam before opening entirely. Serve it up!
HG Tip! To pound a chicken cutlet, either lay it between two pieces of plastic wrap or place it in a sealable bag, squeeze out the air, and seal. Using a meat mallet (or another heavy utensil with a flat surface), pound it until uniform in thickness.
Herbed-Up Chicken Foil Pack Recipe Nutritional Info
Calories 213; Carbohydrates 16 grams; Fat 4 grams; Protein 28 grams
Check out more recipes from Hungry Girl on ObesityHelp!
ABOUT THE AUTHORLisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl) is the creator of the Hungry Girl brand. She is the founder of www.Hungry-Girl.com, the free daily email service that entertains and informs hungry people everywhere. More than 1,000,000 fans eagerly wait for Hungry Girl’s recipes, food finds, and tips & tricks each weekday.
Read more articles by Lisa!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|