Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole RecipeMarch 22, 2019
This Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole is a new favorite! With only 5 main ingredients, you’ll want to put this one into your meal plan!
Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Recipe by: Lisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl)
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes; Cook Time: 30 minutes; Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup light/reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 1/2 cups (about 20 large) egg whites or fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- Optional toppings: chopped scallions, salsa
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. each salt and black pepper
- Spray Instant Pot with nonstick spray. Press Sauté, and add bell pepper and onion. Cook and stir until mostly softened, about 5 minutes.
- Press Keep Warm/Cancel to turn off the Instant Pot.
- Transfer veggies to a medium bowl. Add cream cheese, and stir until evenly coated. Add egg and seasonings. Mix well.
- Generously respray Instant Pot. Evenly distribute veggie-egg mixture. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Seal with lid, and manually set for 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, press Keep Warm/Cancel. Let sit for 5 minutes. Vent to release any remaining steam.
Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 184; Carbohydrates 9.5 grams; Fat 6 grams; Protein 21.5 grams
ABOUT THE AUTHORLisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl) is the creator of the Hungry Girl brand. She is the founder of www.Hungry-Girl.com, the free daily email service that entertains and informs hungry people everywhere. More than 1,000,000 fans eagerly wait for Hungry Girl’s recipes, food finds, and tips & tricks each weekday.
Read more articles by Lisa!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|