Instant Pot Lemon Pork Sirloin Roast Recipe: Low-Carb & High-ProteinFebruary 26, 2021
One of the absolutely delicious dishes of pork… Instant Pot cooking helps to infuse the flavors of pork very nicely as it slow cooks. This Instant Pot Lemon Pork Sirloin Roast Recipe tastes delicious and most of the work the Instant Pot does for you. You can go do the daily chores or catch up on your favorite programs as the wonderful smell fills the kitchen. Great meal for the whole family that even the pickiest of kids will enjoy!
This delicious Pork Sirloin has a powerful yet mellow taste that is enough without being too much. The great thing is having it cook slowly so it keeps in the moist and delicious flavor.
Instant Pot Lemon Pork Sirloin Roast
Recipe by: Corrie of CorrieCooks.com
Makes 8 servings
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper (to your tastes)
- 3 lb pork sirloin tip roast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2-3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- In a large bowl, add the garlic, rosemary, chili powder, salt, and black pepper and mix well.
- Add the pork and coat with garlic mixture generously.
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the pork and cook for about 5-6 minutes or until browned completely.
- Press “Cancel” and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Secure the lid and turn to the “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 25 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and carefully do a natural release for about 10 minutes and then, do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the roast onto a cutting board.
- Cut into desires sized slices and serve.
Calories 207; Carbohydrates 3 grams; Fat 4 grams; Protein 35 grams
Check out more recipes by Corrie of Corrie Cooks.com!
ABOUT THE AUTHORCorrigan Duffy is a stay-at-home dad that has learned the valuable lessons of cooking. In it, he found the magic of cooking in an instant pot and decided to share his experiences. He has a website called CorrieCooks.com that has a multitude of Instant Pot Recipes for quick, easy and delicious meals for the whole family.
See more recipes from Corrigan Duffy!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|