Instant Pot London Broil RecipeOctober 9, 2020
An Instant Pot London Broil is yummy, tender and a juicy meal that keeps you full and happy. A great main dish for Christmas and for any special occasion.
London broil is not a meat cut or type of meat, but a preparation method. The term London broil refers to the meat that is marinated, seared then broiled. Of course, we have made this one in the Instant pot, but the results are the same. In some parts of the world, you can find a meat cut called London broil but that is just a fancy name for the round top. You can also choose skirt meat or any kind of beef.
Instant Pot London Broil
Recipe by: Corrie of CorrieCooks.com
Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes; Cook Time: 20 minutes; Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive or canola oil
- 2 lb London broil or top round
- 1/2 cup water or beef stock for the sauce
- 1 cup water or beef stock for the Instant Pot
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup of water or beef stock, vinegar, tomato paste, and spices.
- Add London broil and cover. Marinate for 3 hours or overnight in the fridge.
- Remove the beef from the marinade and pat dry.
- On the Instant Pot, press "saute" and add the oil.
- Add the beef and sear on all sides until brown.
- Pour in marinade and that one extra cup of water or beef stock.
- Lock the lid and cook at high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Once done, wait for a natural pressure release. When the valve drops (means all the pressure has been released), open the lid and take out the beef.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Calories 233; Carbohydrates 1 gram; Fat 4 grams; Protein 36 grams
Check out more recipes from Corrie on ObesityHelp!
ABOUT THE AUTHORCorrigan Duffy is a stay-at-home dad that has learned the valuable lessons of cooking. In it, he found the magic of cooking in an instant pot and decided to share his experiences. He has a website called CorrieCooks.com that has a multitude of Instant Pot Recipes for quick, easy and delicious meals for the whole family.
See more recipes from Corrigan Duffy!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|