Key Lime No-Bake Premier Protein CheesecakeAugust 17, 2017
This post is sponsored by Premier Protein® .
As a WLS-friendly dessert that anyone will enjoy, make this Key Lime No-Bake Premier Protein Cheesecake. This protein cheesecake is a light dessert that's very satisfying. Since it is served in individual cups, it is a portion-controlled dessert that's low in sugar, only 78 calories, and contains 6 grams of protein. This recipe is easy to make and can be made using other flavors of gelatin to add variety.
Key Lime No-Bake Premier Protein Cheesecake
Makes 6 servings, 4 ounces each
- 1 cup of boiling water
- .3 ounce Sugar-Free Lime Jello (dry mix, 1 box)
- 4 ounces of Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 scoop of Premier Protein 100% Whey Powder, Vanilla (23.5 grams)
- 4 ounces 1/3 Less Fat Neufchatel Cream Cheese, softened
- Mix dry sugar-free Jello in one cup of boiling water.
- Mix with a whisk until the dry mix is dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, mix the nonfat plain Greek yogurt and the one-half scoop of Premier Protein powder together until blended.
- Place the softened Neufchatel cream cheese into the Jello mixture and whisk until mixed.
- Add the yogurt and protein powder mixture into the Neufchatel cream cheese Jello mixture.
- Whisk until all is incorporated and blended well.
- Pour mixture into the individual serving dishes and place in the refrigerator 2-3 hours to set up.
Optional: When you’re ready to serve, add your favorite toppings, such as crumbled protein cereal, coconut, or whipped topping.
Key Lime Cheesecake Nutritional Info Per Serving (without toppings)
Calories 78; Protein 6g; Fat 4g; Carbs 3g; Sugars 1g
Enjoy over 40 recipes in a handy downloadable pdf!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|