Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes, Portion Controlled & Sweet Tooth SatisfyingDecember 20, 2019
For all of you Pumpkin lovers, check out this Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes recipe. Traditional cheesecake can be too heavy for us after bariatric surgery. Super easy to whip up, portion-controlled, and great to share at your next get-together!
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes Recipe
Recipe by: Lisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl)
Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 3/4 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup natural light whipped topping
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light/reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 packets natural no-calorie sweetener
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup light whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker (1/4 sheet), finely crushed
- In a medium bowl, combine all cheesecake ingredients. Mix until smooth and uniform.
- Evenly spoon mixture into 6 shot glasses (or ramekins).
- Top with whipped topping, and sprinkle with crushed graham cracker.
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 70; Carbohydrates 8.5 grams; Fat 3 grams; Protein 2 grams
ABOUT THE AUTHORLisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl) is the creator of the Hungry Girl brand. She is the founder of www.Hungry-Girl.com, the free daily email service that entertains and informs hungry people everywhere. More than 1,000,000 fans eagerly wait for Hungry Girl’s recipes, food finds, and tips & tricks each weekday.
Read more articles by Lisa!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|