Mini Pumpkin Pies – Great for Sharing!December 6, 2019
These mini pumpkin pies is another great recipe from Hungry Girl! They are great for sharing with family and friends! The recipe makes 12 bite-sized individual servings, each one is only 41 calories. Enjoy the delicious flavors of pumpkin pie at your next get together.
Mini Pumpkin Pies Recipe
Recipe by: Lisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl)
Makes 12 servings:
Prep Time: 10 minutes; Cook Time: 10 minutes; Total Time: 20 minutes
- 12 small square wonton wrappers (often stocked with the tofu in the refrigerated section of the supermarket)
- 3/4 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 3/4 cup light/low-fat ricotta cheese
- 3 packets no-calorie sweetener (like Truvia)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Dash salt
Optional toppings: light whipped topping, additional cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Place a wonton wrapper into each cup of the muffin pan. Press it into the bottom and up along the sides.
- Lightly spray wrappers with nonstick spray. Bake until lightly browned, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, thoroughly mix remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Spoon pumpkin mixture into wonton cups, about 2 tbsp. each.
Mini Pumpkin Pies Nutritional Info
Calories 41; Carbohydrates 6 grams; Fat 0.5 grams; Protein 2 grams
ABOUT THE AUTHORLisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl) is the creator of the Hungry Girl brand. She is the founder of www.Hungry-Girl.com, the free daily email service that entertains and informs hungry people everywhere. More than 1,000,000 fans eagerly wait for Hungry Girl’s recipes, food finds, and tips & tricks each weekday.
Read more articles by Lisa!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|