Pepper Dijon Beef Tenderloin Recipe, 21g Protein & 1g Carb!April 26, 2019
When planning a dinner party, my Dijon Pepper Beef Tenderloin recipe always tops my menu. This recipe makes you appear like a chef in the kitchen and truly it is effortless. This scrumptious and easy whole beef tenderloin recipe makes a big impression.
For a special dinner, I'll start a few days prior to the party preparing this make-ahead recipe. I don’t want to leave all my work for the day of the party. So, I marinate the meat for 48 hours and then cook the beef tenderloin in oven. This recipe is simple and a guaranteed hit!
Pepper Dijon Beef Tenderloin Recipe
Recipe by: Holly Clegg
Prep time: 5 minutes; Cook Time: 45 minutes; Total time: 50 minutes
- 5-6 pound whole beef tenderloin trimmed of excess fat
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup fat free Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- Coarsely cracked black pepper
- Lay tenderloin in glass dish and season to taste.
- Cover and pat tenderloin with Italian dressing and Worcestershire sauce. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 48 hours time permitting. Let meat come to room temperature before cooking (at least one hour).
- Preheat oven 500°F. Pour off marinade, cover the meat with Dijon mustard and with cracked black pepper.
- Transfer to baking dish. Cook 500°F for 12 minutes and reduce temperature to 275°F and cook another 25 - 30 minutes depending on doneness.
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 148; Carbohydrates 1 gram; Fat 6 grams; Protein 21 grams
ABOUT THE AUTHORWith over 1 million cookbooks sold, Holly Clegg was a culinary expert on easy and healthy recipes. She appeared on Fox & Friends, NBC Weekend Today, QVC, The 700 Club, USA Today, Cooking Light Magazine, Web MD, & Huff Post. She consulted for Walmart, Teflon, Coca-Cola Company, & U.S. hospitals. Team Holly has the privilege to continue to share Holly's passion for healthy cooking with her Trim and Terrific recipes & to keep her legacy going for gastric cancer awareness. See more recipes by Holly!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|