Pizza Egg Mug RecipeMay 1, 2020
Yes, you read the name of this recipe correctly - Pizza Egg Mug Recipe! It has the traditional flavors and ingredients of pizza. If you like mug recipes, this is a convenient and delicious one. In just 10 minutes, you'll have your breakfast (or anytime snack).
Pizza Egg Muffin Recipe
Recipe by: Lisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl)
Makes 1 serving
Prep Time: 5 minutes; Cook Time: 5 minutes; Total Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for Pizza Egg Mug Recipe
- 2 tbsp. canned crushed tomatoes
- 1/8 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 1 wedge of cheese spread (such as “Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss cheese”)
- 6 slices turkey pepperoni, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. reduced-fat Parmesan-style grated topping
- In a small bowl, mix the crushed tomatoes with the Italian seasoning.
- In a large microwave-safe mug sprayed with nonstick spray, microwave the egg substitute for 1 minute.
- Stir in the cheese wedge, breaking it into pieces. Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir in seasoned tomatoes and chopped pepperoni. Microwave for 30 seconds, or until set. Sprinkle with grated topping, stir, and enjoy!
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 134; Carbohydrates 5 grams; Fat 3.25 grams; Protein 17.5 grams
Check out more recipes from Hungry Girl on ObesityHelp!
ABOUT THE AUTHORLisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl) is the creator of the Hungry Girl brand. She is the founder of www.Hungry-Girl.com, the free daily email service that entertains and informs hungry people everywhere. More than 1,000,000 fans eagerly wait for Hungry Girl’s recipes, food finds, and tips & tricks each weekday.
Read more articles by Lisa!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|