Premier Protein® Caramel Pumpkin Spice Muffins RecipeNovember 20, 2019
This post is sponsored by Premier Protein®.
In the mood for a little seasonal baking? Try these Premier Protein® Caramel Pumpkin Spice Muffins! You’ll love the cozy warm scent of pumpkin spice blended with the sweet smell of caramel, so amazing!
These muffins are delicious and moist when fresh out of the oven and even better when shared with family and friends. They are perfect for breakfast on a chilly morning but also great to bring to a holiday get-together!
We used a regular sized muffin tray, but you could also use a mini-muffin tray if you’re looking for a smaller bite-sized portion. That would be fantastic for incorporating into a weekly meal-prep routine!
Premier Protein® Caramel Pumpkin Spice Muffins Recipe
Makes 6 muffins
Total Time: 15 minutes to prepare, 25 minutes of baking time, total time 40 minutes
- 5.5 ounces of PREMIER PROTEIN® Caramel Protein Shake
- 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup Stevia
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (measure solid, then melt for the mixture)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line the muffin cups with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, Stevia, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt. Mix with a whisk to get all the lumps out.
- Melt the butter and set aside to cool.
- Add in the egg, pumpkin puree, vanilla, melted butter, and mix until combined.
- Add in the PREMIER PROTEIN® Caramel Protein Shake and stir.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups about ¾ from the top of the liner.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes or until the muffins are golden around the edges. Insert a toothpick in the center of the muffins until it comes out clean.
Nutritional Info Per Serving (1 Muffin)
Calories 111; Carbohydrates 6 grams; Fat 8 grams; Protein 5 grams; Fiber 1 gram; Sugar 1 gram
Enjoy over 40 recipes in a handy downloadable pdf!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|