Premier Protein® Chocolate Hazelnut Frappe, a Low-Sugar Alternative!March 2, 2021
This post is sponsored by Premier Protein®.
If you're watching how much sugar you consume, this Premier Protein® Chocolate Hazelnut Frappe is a delicious low-sugar alternative! You'll love the decadent and rich flavors of hazelnut, chocolate, and coffee blended with ice and topped with sugar-free whipped topping.
Most blended coffee drinks available at coffee shops have lots of sugar; however, this Premier Protein® Chocolate Hazelnut Frappe has only 0.7 grams of sugar. By using a Premier Protein® Chocolate Hazelnut Shake with Oats in this recipe, you can reduce the sugar, boost the protein and still have all the flavors you enjoy.
Premier Protein® Chocolate Hazelnut Frappe
Makes One Serving: 16 ounces
Total Time: 3-5 minutes
- 8 oz. chilled PREMIER PROTEIN® Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Shake With Oats
- 8 oz. Cold Brew Coffee
- 1 tsp. Instant Espresso
- 2-3 pumps Sugar-Free Hazelnut Syrup
- ½ to 1 cup Ice (depending on the consistency you prefer)
- Sugar-Free Whipped Topping (optional)
- Combine the Premier Protein® Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Shake with Oats, Cold Brew Coffee, Instant Espresso, Sugar-Free Hazelnut Syrup, and Ice into a high-powered blender and blend on high until you have a thick frosty consistency.
- Pour into a 16-ounce glass, add the Sugar-Free topping and enjoy your Premier Protein® Chocolate Hazelnut Frappe!
Optional ideas for adding more flavor:
- Add Sugar-Free Hazelnut Spread blended into the drink.
- Add Sugar-Free Chocolate Syrup to coat the walls of the glass before pouring the frappe into it.
Nutritional Info for 1 (16oz.) Chocolate Hazelnut Frappe
Nutritional info, without the Sugar-Free Whipped Topping
Calories 114; Fat 2 grams; Carbohydrates 12 grams; Fiber 5 grams; Sugar .07 gram; Protein 14 grams
Nutritional info, with the Sugar-Free Whipped Topping
Calories 134; Fat 4 grams; Carbohydrates 12 grams; Fiber 5 grams; Sugar .07 gram; Protein 14 grams
Enjoy over 35 recipes in a handy downloadable pdf!
For more great recipes using Premier Protein®,
check out their recipes on ObesityHelp!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|