Premier Protein Cinnamon Vanilla Granola ClustersFebruary 21, 2023
With important micronutrients like vitamin D, folate, iron and zinc, Granola has always been known to have many health benefits. But who knew it was so easy and fun to make homemade granola? We think you are going to love this Premier Protein® Cinnamon Vanilla Granola Cluster recipe!
With just seven ingredients, we have put together a granola recipe that is made with oats, a natural honey sweetener, and is perfectly crunchy and nutty. What really compliments this recipe and packs it with protein is the delicious addition of two scoops of Premier Protein® Vanilla Protein Powder.
These cinnamon vanilla protein clusters make for a perfect on the go snack and pair well with your favorite Greek yogurt or a bowl of low-fat or nut milk of your choice for a cereal option. Why not start your day off with a great source of protein and a satisfying meal? If you are at a place in your weight loss journey that allows you to increase carbs, try adding some cranberries or other berries to your granola mixture. You can also add a few of your favorite spices!
Premier Protein® Cinnamon Vanilla Granola Clusters
Makes 16 Servings
Prep Time: 10 mins Bake Time: 20 mins Total Time: 30 mins
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts of choice
- 1/2 cup (two scoops) Premier Protein® Vanilla Protein Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons pure honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 egg white
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F
- Place all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Add honey, olive oil and egg white to the mixture and mix until well combined.
- Spread granola onto a baking sheet with parchment paper in an even layer to allow it to cook evenly.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 9-10 minutes then flip granola (be careful not to break up the clumps of granola) and place back in over for another 9-10 minutes. When you remove the granola from the oven it should be a deep golden brown color from the caramelized honey.
- Allow the granola to fully cool before enjoying. It will crisp up as it cools.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Calories 97; Carbohydrates 8.6 grams; Fat 8.1 grams; Protein 3.6 grams; Sugar 4.6 grams
For more great recipes using Premier Protein®,
check out their recipes on ObesityHelp!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|