Premier Protein® Irish Cream Frozen LatteMarch 10, 2020
This post is sponsored by Premier Protein®.
The luck of the Irish is on your side with this quick and delicious Irish Cream Frozen Latte recipe featuring the new PREMIER PROTEIN® Café Latte Protein Shake! Traditionally, Irish coffee is made with an Irish whiskey, but we're skipping that tradition and blending up a non-alcoholic frozen latte that is safe for work and perfect for your bariatric lifestyle! This recipe is inspired by the smooth and decadent flavors of Irish Cream and protein with a caffeine kick to help you get through your day! Each serving contains the caffeine equivalent of a cup of coffee. The recipe makes 2 servings.
Premier Protein® Irish Cream Frozen Latte
Makes 2 servings
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 11.5 ounces of PREMIER PROTEIN® Café Latte Protein Shake (Make sure it's chilled!)
- 4 ounces of Cold Brew Coffee
- 2 tbs Whipping Cream (or Half & Half Cream)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 1 cup of Ice (For a more frozen shake like drink add more ice)
- Add the chilled PREMIER PROTEIN® Cafe Latte Protein Shake, Ice, and extracts into a blender and blend on high until ice is pulverized and well blended.
- Add the Whipping Cream to a small bowl and mix until the cream thickens.
- Pour cold brew coffee equally into two cups, then pour the blended mix on top of that.
- Gently spoon the whipped cream into each of the cups and enjoy your Irish Cream Frozen Lattes!
*Optional: Top with Crushed Almonds!
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Version with Whipping Cream
Calories 127.5; Fat 6 grams; Carbohydrates 4 grams; Dietary Fiber 1 gram; Sugar 1.5 grams; Protein 15 grams; Caffeine equivalent to a cup of coffee
Version with Half & Half Cream
Calories 102.5; Fat 4.5 grams; Carbohydrates 4 grams; Dietary Fiber 1 gram; Sugar 1 gram; Protein 15.5 grams; Caffeine equivalent to a cup of coffee
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|