Premier Protein Pineapple Whip, 90 Calories!May 3, 2018
This post is sponsored by Premier Protein®.
Pineapple whip is a frozen dessert great for a hot summer day. Thanks to this Premier Protein Pineapple Whip recipe, you can make it whenever you want and enjoy in the comfort of your home.
Pineapples are a popular fruit with their vibrant flavor and a perfect balance of the sweet and tart tastes. They are high in carbohydrates, sugar, and considered a medium-glycemic index fruit. Pineapples aren't a frequent food of choice of individuals that are mindful of their carbohydrates and sugar consumption.
Now, you can enjoy the refreshing taste of the tropics in this delicious bariatric-friendly Premier Protein Pineapple Whip recipe! This Premier Protein Pineapple Whip has 90 calories, 7g of protein, 1g of sugar, and is super easy-to-make with four ingredients. It is a tasty treat you can whip up all year long!
Premier Protein Pineapple Whip
Makes 5 Servings (each serving is 1/2 cup)
Total Time: 25-30 minutes for the recipe*
(*Follow the preparation and freezing instructions for the ice cream maker you are using. Directions vary based on each maker’s manufacturer and model. You can also use a manual model. You'll need a frozen drum ready to go when you're mixing the recipe.)
- 1 scoop of Premier Protein® 100% Whey Powder, Vanilla
- ¾ cup of Half and Half
- ¾ cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 packet of Sugar-Free Pineapple Drink Mix
- In the frozen drum of the ice cream maker, mix 1 scoop of Premier Protein® 100% Whey Powder, Vanilla, into the almond milk, stir until the powder is dissolved.
- Pour the pineapple drink powder and the Half and Half into the Premier Protein® 100% Whey Powder, Vanilla, and almond milk mixture. Stir until the pineapple drink powder is dissolved fully into the mixture.
- Turn on the ice cream maker and pour the mixture into the drum.
- Allowthe ice cream maker to circulate the mixture to the texture of a soft serve whip. You can serve the soft serve whip immediately. However, if you prefer a firmer consistency similar to regular ice cream, you can put in the freezer for the same delectable flavor.
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 90; Carbohydrates 3 grams; Fat 5 grams; Protein 7 grams; Sugar 1 gram
Enjoy over 35 recipes in a handy downloadable pdf!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|