Premier Protein® Strawberry Waffles RecipeMay 6, 2020
This post is sponsored by Premier Protein®.
Make these Premier Protein® Strawberry Waffles as an excellent breakfast for Mother's Day or any day of the week! These protein waffles are made in a mini waffle maker and are meal prep friendly. You can store them in the fridge for up to 3 days, or freeze and reheat when needed.
These waffles are moist and flavorful. If you’d like a stronger burst of strawberry flavor, you can also add some pureed strawberries into your batter. Unlike traditional strawberry waffles, these have protein in them!
Premier Protein® Strawberry Waffles Recipe
Makes 4 Servings (Mini Waffles)
Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 4 minutes, Total Time: 14 minutes
Ingredients for Strawberry Waffles
- 2 1/2 tbsp PREMIER PROTEIN® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 3 tbsp Almond Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg (Beaten)
- 3 tbsp PREMIER PROTEIN® Strawberry Protein Shake
- 2 ounces Softened Cream Cheese
Instructions for Strawberry Waffles
- Pre-heat your mini waffle maker while preparing your batter.
- Combine the dry ingredients of Premier Protein® Vanilla Protein Powder, Almond Flour, and Baking Powder into a measuring cup that has a spout for pouring. Use a fork to break up any clumps.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg until beaten.
- Add your Egg, Premier Protein® Strawberry Protein Shake, and softened cream cheese into the dry ingredients and mix well until fully combined into a batter.
- Spray the waffle maker with cooking spray and pour 1/4 of the batter into the well, close the lid and cook until done, approximately 4 minutes. The cooking time will vary depending on your waffle maker.
- Repeat step 5 until all of your batter is used.
- Plate your Strawberry Waffles and serve!
Optional: You can top your strawberry protein waffles with sugar-free syrup or with fresh strawberries and whipped cream!
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Nutritional info is for 1 Mini Waffle, No Toppings
Calories 118; Fat 9 grams; Carbohydrates 2 grams; Dietary Fiber 1 gram; Sugar 1 gram; Protein 7 grams
For more great recipes using Premier Protein, check out their recipes on ObesityHelp!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|