Premier Protein® Vanilla Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark, a Protein Treat!June 30, 2020
This post is sponsored by Premier Protein®.
Premier Protein® Vanilla Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark is cold and creamy. This recipe is easy to customize to your tastebuds by changing up the protein powder flavor or adding in different toppings such as nuts, coconut flakes, or sugar-free chocolate chips. Frozen Yogurt Bark is a delicious cool treat to share with your family and friends on a hot summer day or to enjoy after a workout.
Premier Protein® Vanilla Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark Recipe
Makes 12 Servings, (One Serving Is An Estimated 53 Grams)
Prep Time: 10 minutes, Freezer Time: 1 hour, Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 2 scoops PREMIER PROTEIN® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 2 cups Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup of Blueberries
- 1/4 cup of sliced Strawberries
Instructions for Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Add protein powder, greek yogurt, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl. Stir well to ensure protein powder is fully incorporated.
- Line a 9x13 cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly across it.
- Top with mixed berries (or your desired topping), place in the freezer until set, about an hour.
- After it is set into a solid-state, cut (or break) into 12 pieces. Store your Frozen Yogurt Bark in a covered container in the freezer.
Optional: Depending on your flavor preferences and nutritional plan, you can experiment with the Frozen Yogurt Bark toppings. Some additional ideas would be sugar-free chocolate chips, coconut flakes, or nuts.
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Nutritional info is for 1 Bark Piece, No Toppings
Calories 56; Fat 1 gram; Carbohydrates 4 grams; Sugar 3 grams; Protein 8 grams
Nutritional info is for 1 Bark Piece with Berries
Calories 58; Fat 1 gram; Carbohydrates 5 grams; Sugar 3 grams; Protein 8 grams
For more great recipes using Premier Protein®, check out their recipes on ObesityHelp!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|